Locked out of old account, £ in it, chances of sorting this out?

_SarahC_
New Community Member

I sent the following to PayPal Support on Facebook:

Hi! I own the doman .co.uk, and signed up to PayPal many years ago with me@********.co.uk. I made a new account so I could trace emails with mePaypal@*******.co.uk. I had a payment for about £130 go into the old account on the 3rd of November, and I can't log in! It used an old phone number, and an old bank card! I don't have a record of my password, and trying to reset it required my old phone too! My £130 is sitting there with no way to get at it. Could you please help me sort this out?

I can already imaging there won't be any help with me just being able to acces my email address, and none of the other required info. =(

The money ended up there because the old login email is the one I used for my emails still - and the person sending the money just used that without asking me!

So - any old-timers on here know what to expect from support? Am I just on a highway to hell - destination no money?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @_SarahC_,

Apologies for the delay and welcome to the community. As you are unable to run through the security steps due to your information being updated, the best way to resolve this would be by phone. Don't worry, once you call and verify your information we can help you with updating your details and getting logged back in there. Here you go, 0800 358 7911.

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.