Bank account

I am trying to add my bank account for verification but paypal wont let me it says something about faxing documents in.. thing is it wan't a driver's liscense but i've never had a driver's licsense 

EDIT  - Here's The Message - We're sorry, we're unable to link that bank account because it is disabled. Please try another bank account. ... there is no reason for it to be disabled i have full access to the account 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MOmerIqbalShams

Have you ever had a failed bank transfer to your paypal account?

Have you ever had a negative balance on your paypal account?

Have you checked that you have not accidentally cancelled your online banking direct debit with paypal?

Have you had that bank account linked to another paypal account even one that is now closed?

Has another member of your family got it linked to their paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MOmerIqbalShams

Have you ever had a failed bank transfer to your paypal account?

Have you ever had a negative balance on your paypal account?

Have you checked that you have not accidentally cancelled your online banking direct debit with paypal?

Have you had that bank account linked to another paypal account even one that is now closed?

Has another member of your family got it linked to their paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Yes  failed bank transfer to paypal account

No negative balance on paypal account

i have confirmed to my bank verification then mistakely cancelled and not again accept the my bank link and say it your bank link disable...!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MOmerIqbalShams

If you have had a failed bank transfer then paypal may not let you re-add that same bank account again.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

i many times trying to add bank account again and again but same problem

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MOmerIqbalShams

Did you read my post above??

If its disabled paypal do not let you add it again as you had a failed bank transfer with it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

please solution me 

Login to Me Too

kr4k3rz
New Community Member

How to solve this

Login to Me Too

i have many times to again add bank link but same problem "We're sorry, we're unable to link that bank account because it is disabled. Please try another bank account"

Login to Me Too

Reno_69
New Community Member
Been trying to link my bank account after I accidentally deleted it and was wondering if you can tell me how long it takes for them to send you 2 different fees into your account so you can verify the bank account? Been waiting almost 2 weeks now.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.