Android mobile paypal app.

CatHalliday
Contributor
Contributor
I just confirmed my bank acount and went thru the verification steps everything is set up and ready so I went and downloaded the mobile paypal app for Android and loged in and go into the cards append banks heading and it says my bank name across the top and underneath it says savings- unauthorised? ??? Why? I haven't set up a pin or eny of that I have linked my phone# I called paypal and the lady's said everything is good she can't see eny issues. She sent me a link to report the problem to the programming resolution people and I sent screan shots but no one has emaed me back. Is this normal or a glitch or what I'm scared to start using PayPal now. I haven't even transfered eny money to my acount because of it. Can eny one help Thanx
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Emcater81
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I have the same issue on the android app, both my current accounts are showing as unauthorised and I have no idea why.  Any help would be most appreciated 

Login to Me Too

Emcater81
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get an answer to this issue at all? 

Thanks 

Login to Me Too

trezeme
Contributor
Contributor

I noticed similar on the latest PayPal app for android. 

Once I have looged in I then tap on the gear icon to right hand side, then I tap on Bank Accounts and Cards, it then shows card details, the current account on this screen shows the word Unauthorised with a white circle beside it with an exclamation mark inside, when I tap on in this area a larger white screen appears telling e the name of the bank and current account number being the last 8 digits four being starred for security, account type is current account and the status says confirmed.

My PayPal account using a web browser shows the current account as being requiring approval yet also says confirmed.

Is this issue being looked into?

EDIT:

Actually there isn't really a problem, it is just that my current account isn't set up for direct debit, I remember I only really wanted the current account so that if I were to receive money into my PayPal account for a sale for instance I would then just move the resulting payment from paypal balance to the current account, you can do this without the need to set up direct debits.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.