Account Access

soulsearchersk
New Community Member

Everytime I try to log into my Paypal business account, it doesn't recognise my password, even though I am typing it in correctly.  The only way I can gain access to my account is to constantly change my password each time I want to check my account. It is soooo infuriating.  Does any one have any idea's why this is happening?  Thanks all x

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_david

Hi there Soulsearchersk,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you sure that you don't have the caps lock button pressed? If you are being advised that the password is being entered incorrectly, that would be why you are being advised that you are unable to login to your account. 

If you are still facing difficulties, you can try resetting your password by clicking the Trouble Logging In option.

Please let me know how it goes.

David.

Login to Me Too

honehe68
Contributor
Contributor

Hi thanks for your response, but no I am not leaving caps lock on.  My personal account works fine, it's just everytime I enter my password on my business account it doesn't recognise it and to get access I have to change my password.  That can be up to 5 times a week! and it's getting really annoying because I can't find a rational explanation for it.  I have tried typing it slowly making sure each character is correct, but it makes no difference at all.

Login to Me Too

Belldashing
New Community Member

David please help me re-enable my card with paypal 😞 I'm getting blocked becuz I entered 3 times. I did email-ed them, any chances that they gonna reply it? Its my first time 😞 I don't have money to make a new card please please tell them to re-enable again?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.