eBay OOS Strike question for Refund through PayPal

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Question for the PayPal Community.  Does anyone know if an eBay Seller will get an OOS (Out of Stock) strike on their account if AFTER an item is delivered they wind up refunding the Buyer 100% of the purchase?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ArgenisGonzalez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Linc1957,

No you will not get that type of strike on your account. In fact, as long as you handled a situation without eBay's help then, they will actually really appreciate & will be glad that you satisfied the customer. Have a good one! Anymore questions, feel free to ask! ~AG.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

ArgenisGonzalez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Linc1957,

No you will not get that type of strike on your account. In fact, as long as you handled a situation without eBay's help then, they will actually really appreciate & will be glad that you satisfied the customer. Have a good one! Anymore questions, feel free to ask! ~AG.

Login to Me Too

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ArgenisGonzalez  Thanks A-G ... that is what I thought but wanted to get some confirmation.

Login to Me Too

ArgenisGonzalez
Contributor
Contributor
No problem! You seem very experienced when it comes to eBay but, we all still do have questions at points. IF you need anymore questions answered then, feel free to contact me through 'Private Message' or you can simply post in the 'About eBay' discussions & members and/or myself will answer that question for you. Whoever is on & gets to it first! Thank You!
Login to Me Too

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ArgenisGonzalez  Yes, I have some decent expereince selling on eBay, I buy too but am mainly a seller.  Not sure if you spend any time on the eBay Community but many of the situations posted here are common topics over there.  I just came here to ask a few questions recently and decided to reply to some threads.  Believe me when I say it is a challenge at times keeping up with all the policy changes on eBay, wow. 

By comparison, the PayPal Community I see usually runs around 800 - 1000 folks on at one time whereas eBay is in the 5000 (+) range.  The formatting in some instances is similar but the PayPal Community is a lot more streamlined.  I glanced through the PP Moderator introduction thread which I find interesting, eBay does not have that to my knowledge. 

In closing, my sincere thanks for the invite to use PM ... I never hesitate to use that if the situation warants it ... and of course same offeris extended to  you too. 

Login to Me Too

ArgenisGonzalez
Contributor
Contributor
I miss the eBay community but, eBay has made it their mission to remove me from the site. They kicked me off as selling & they banned me from the eBay community so I cant even help either. They allowed me to buy only because of course that's how they make their money haha.
Login to Me Too

Linc1957
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ArgenisGonzalez  Your PM seems to be turned off ... tried to message but it failed ...

Login to Me Too

ArgenisGonzalez
Contributor
Contributor
I just enabled it. You may try now.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.