Psypal & Ebay

Sbs9026
Contributor
Contributor

These **bleep** have some **bleep** nerve holding money in my account for another **bleep** who decided to file a return case for something he purchased from me, before must communicating with me first !!! Turned out the **bleep** didn't read the instructions first. There was nothing wrong with what I sold him! Until I cab Hey this **bleep** to cancel the return request, I have to add an extra $390 to my Psypal account or they will not allow me to make a purchase off eBay without adding these funds to my account. Total and complete **bleep** !!! 10 year ebay seller with a 100% rating SHOULD NOT BE TREATED LIKE THIS. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW !!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sbs9026

Well we can hear you yes, but if you want ebay or paypal to hear you then I suggest you contact them at customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

these dispute procedures are all automated.whenever someone file a dispute,Paypal will withhold the payment to protect itself.

Just ask him to return the item and refund him when it is returned in the same condition as sent.

dont get Paypal involved,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.