PP History not listing my purchase, so no Resolution case can be opened

wguru
Contributor
Contributor

Not only have I repeatedly attempted to view "All" my transaction for the selected 3 month range, which fails to list but a single purchase, when there are over a dozen in the past 3 months, moreover PayPal Resolution Center offers absolutely no means of opening a case unless it's for the single transaction which is not the transaction I need to open a case for.  I would have instead entered the related transaction code, but PP's website structuring fails to provide means for Customers to enter such codes.  Adding insult to injury, PP offers no means to "contact us" for issues like this.  So here we are, Catch 22. Best regards and 'happ-ier-e-trails' to all, Customers Out In The Cold.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

where did you make these purchases?

Can you go back to those sites and trace from there?

Are yo sure you use this Paypal account,we can have 2 Paypal accounts and 8 emails per account?

Did you pay direct with a card,instead of going thru Paypal account?

did you check the credit card statement,do you see the transaction there?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you asked under Ebay.so go to your Ebay purchase history,click on order details,paypal transaction and see what happens

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.