Case PP-006-686-066-897 - Item not received. What buyer protection? Sure not here.....

greg_kurtz
Contributor
Contributor

Case PP-006-686-066-897 - Item not received

Transaction #2PP43548E8707024D

eBay Item #122978948585

eBay Seller: greatamericandiscount

Ordered and paid for Feb 22 (early Thursday AM). Received tracking number stating item shipped. Tracking number shows NO movement or progress as of Mar 1 (still does). Item due to be delivered by Feb 28. HAS NOT ARRIVED. No reply or explanation from seller after several eMails. This is a slam dunk cut and dried case. PayPal no help. Still dragging their rear end. What buyer protection? Sure not here.....

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@greg_kurtz

Ebay dispute?

Paypal dispute?

Have you escalated to a claim (if Paypal dispute).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

greg_kurtz
Contributor
Contributor

Ebay dispute? YES

Paypal dispute? YES

Have you escalated to a claim (if Paypal dispute). YES

All the info is up there - It's obvious nobody has bothered to read it............... Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@greg_kurtz

Well i can read but apparently you can't.

I asked if it was an Ebay dispute or a Paypal dispute and you said yes to BOTH.

It can't BE both, they are 2 separate companies with 2 separate policies and dispute processes.

You equally have not said if you have escalated to a claim or not.

So its as though you didn't bother to read my questions isn't it   ....    Smiley Frustrated

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

greg_kurtz
Contributor
Contributor

I can read just fine. A lot better than you can. All the particulars are in the initial post which you have ignored. And these **bleep** are still dragging their butt on it. Under review for 8 **bleep** days. What a damn joke.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@greg_kurtz

Nope they are NOT.

You did not and have not since stated whether it was an Ebay or a Paypal dispute.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.