Refunding an ebay purchase with no paypal balance

WildStyleTech
New Community Member

I sold an iem on ebay for a $143 and it made it all the way to the post office of the buyer then all you know the tracking says "Return To Sender" so it came back and to my surprise the items in the package were gone..

I sent it media mail because is was learning cds which I have read that usps has the right to open your package and make sure your not abusing their shipping policy

Well I know that the buyer didn't take the items he's been real cooperative with me because now I have to file a claim and he's given me all his information to help do so..

But the point of this question is...

My paypal balance at the moment is like $16 and I want to refund this guys money even though he's willing to wait I Just want to be a good seller and refund his money..

So my question is if I refund my balance will become negative and it will take some time for me to repay that kind of money so...

1. Will paypal allow  that huge ofa refund being I am going negative?

2. Will my account being negative for so long (Because it will take some time to repay)

will that affect my account in anyway as to shutting it down or closing or locking me out?

I don't care that I will be negative and that I will never have money in it till I become clear I Just don't want

to be thrown out of this account it took me a long time to get it where I am..

Thank in advance!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.