PAYMENTS NOT RECEIVED

skellyele
Contributor
Contributor

Been selling on ebay and using paypal for many years so i am very well used to both systems but recently i noted that one of my listings had an incorrect email address on it so no customer payments were recieved by me and i can no longer access that particular email acount t retireve the paypal message which tells me how to claim the payments customers are naturally annoyed at this and insisting we send their items as they insist they have paid but i cant even claim their pament from the email account as  i can no longer access it , help ! what should i do ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

if unclaimed after X number of days,it would be cancelled and payment returned to sender.

But it your buyer keeps insisting you ship,ask them to call Paypal and cancel the payment,then either you send them a payment request or they send payment again with correct email address.

It is your fault for mispelling,you could sweeten the deal by offering free or discount shipping or a marriage proposal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.