my account

Jeffswag
Contributor
Contributor

im under 18 and i have a paypal account what can i do ??? it is an emergency pls help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you have no linked bank account, then you could ask a friend to send money to your PayPal account to settle the debt.

If you don't settle the debt PayPal will sell the debt to a collection agency and they will get the money from you.

If you don't settle the debt you may be barred from using PayPal in future.

You could also phone PayPal customer service for help, but you will also be letting PayPal know you are under age.  Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page for options.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Option 1:  Close the account.

Option 2:  Wait until you are 18.

You have violated PayPal policies.  If you're not careful, you can also get your account limited.

Login to Me Too

Jeffswag
Contributor
Contributor

thx but i cant close my paypal account cuz i have a negative balance 

Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you have no linked bank account, then you could ask a friend to send money to your PayPal account to settle the debt.

If you don't settle the debt PayPal will sell the debt to a collection agency and they will get the money from you.

If you don't settle the debt you may be barred from using PayPal in future.

You could also phone PayPal customer service for help, but you will also be letting PayPal know you are under age.  Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page for options.

Login to Me Too

Jeffswag
Contributor
Contributor

Thx appreciated !!!!

Login to Me Too

jmahon1
New Community Member

cany find my account balance

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

click on Money ,it is on the right side of the screen,just scroll down

Login to Me Too

Jeffswag
Contributor
Contributor

also what is paypal gonna do???

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

they will evntually close your account when they find out you are undersage,but first take care of the negative balance.

then you are on good terms with Paypal and you can open an account when you reach 18  

Login to Me Too

Jeffswag
Contributor
Contributor

Thank u so much!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.