debit card loop

Jacquelynfriday
Contributor
Contributor

It keeps asking me to link my debit card to transfer money, then it says successfully linked, then when I try to transfer money it again says please link a debit card. what???

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Slc725
New Community Member
I went through this “loop” for 2 days last week. Finally it held my card info in the system and i transferred the funds. Except as soon as i clicked “complete transfer,” the system advised me that there was a 72 hour hold. PayPal has no explanation for this other than “its random”, and they can “provide no further info”. Their last email said that funds would be available yesterday. They still are not. So, that’s nice.
Login to Me Too

greenergooder
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still stuck in the loop. I got a garbage canned response from PayPal that directs me to their help page. I tried transfer to bank but that take 1-2 business days to setup and then another to transfer. Not instant. Very awkward with Christmas 5 business days away. Between this and their pending payments after customers received the package, I am hating PayPal afters looking for alternatives. It's a joke. Want an instant transfer, just link a debit card. Success, you've linked a debit card! Want an instant transfer, sim poll y link a debit card. Success! Your debit card is definitely linked. Now, want to instantly transfer money out of our grubby little hands? Merely link a debit card for instant access! Repeat ad nauseum.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.