Sorry, We're unable to process your request. Try again later.

Saemmie
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to add my Payoneer U.S. Bank account to Paypal, (It used to be linked to another account but I'm trying to link it to my primary account now) but it's not letting me. Every time I've tried I've only received this vague error message. 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

MandyM117
Contributor
Contributor
I have had a linked debit card to my PayPal for weeks and have used it a few times but as of yesterday it's gone and I can't get it back on. I did call yesterday and they told me there is a technical issue but not sure how accurate that is
Login to Me Too

Saemmie
Contributor
Contributor

Did they happen to mention when they expect the technical issues to be resolved?

Login to Me Too

MandyM117
Contributor
Contributor
No. I did send another email just because I would like to transfer some money over today from my PayPal account. But it's still not there as of this morning as an option
Login to Me Too

Saemmie
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, any updates yet? It's still not working on my side Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too

MandyM117
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing. I emailed them over the weekend and got an automated response. Emailed them back and this time it was not an automated response but it was a response basically stating that I should check with my financial institution see if they participate in instant transfers to my debit card. Which just to be sure I did. And of course my bank does and does not restrict it. So I emailed them back telling them that I don't think this is an issue on my end at this point. I also then told them when I called in over the weekend tech support told me that there was an issue with this situation. And I have not heard anything back
Login to Me Too

MandyM117
Contributor
Contributor
Working on your end yet?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.