Profile page

szatti1489
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

I didnt find the Profile page since for an hour. I browse the net for a solution and have read almost all paypal documentation but I still dont.
A lot places wrotes that it is there at the right top corner after I log in. An other solution wrote about something of a cog menu.
So, I logged in but I cannot see neither a Profile menu nor a cog.
I am a little frustrated. Is it could be too complex to create a useful UI to the paypal developer pages?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@szatti1489

The icon next to 'log out' is cog shaped and so is the cog icon, click on that and its your profile.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

szatti1489
Contributor
Contributor

My UI is different. Please review my comment below.

Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

When you login, look at the top of the page, it should be something similar to this:

Untitled.jpg

Login to Me Too

szatti1489
Contributor
Contributor

@Snow-Cat, My UI is quite different. Please check my screenshot.

Why is it differ to your/yours?

This is what I can see:

Capture.JPG

Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Was assuming you were simply had a Personal Account, not a Developer Account - you may want to visit the Merchant Support Community for help.

Login to Me Too

szatti1489
Contributor
Contributor

@Snow-Cat, Great, I would like to have a developer account. I am just started to get familiar and integrate paypal.

I am a php developer, so where could I create an other account?

Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

You should probably visit the Merchant Support Community for Developer and Sandbox help - that community is moderated by PayPal Techs and volunteer Developers.   There's also StackOverflow - which has a PayPal related section.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.