Paypal wont let me transfer money to debit card

re11
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I have a Visa debit card, and have previously used the transfer to debit card function on my paypal (instead of waiting the 1 business day for it to transfer to my bank) however recently when I try to transfer to my debit card, the option doesnt show. All my card info seems to be correct on the linked cards section. Is this just an error on paypal's side or is there something im missing? (Havent changed anything to warrent the card transfer suddenly not working)

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

painschabm
Contributor
Contributor

This just happened to me as well. Did anyone ever get an answer/solution?

Login to Me Too

Lvigilante06
Contributor
Contributor
Also having this issue . Can anyone help ??
Login to Me Too

Kristie3
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. It let me do it a couple days ago and not today. Why???

Login to Me Too

kentmar92
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue :[

Login to Me Too

Nukes32
Contributor
Contributor

Please paypal! i'm starving to death I'm a college student who's broke and need food badly. 

Login to Me Too

khara
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here!  Called customer service 20 mins ago and still on hold!

Login to Me Too

darlmcf
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue and I use the feature all the time! Any update from customer service?

Login to Me Too

devinhutchinson
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue! i called paypal and i waiting on a call back that could take over an hour! which is extremely annoying when i am having an emergency and nothing is being done about it!

Login to Me Too

JillBird

Same here! I've been transferring my PayPal balance for a few months now to my Wells Fargo debit card with no problems. Now this morning all I see is "Link an eligible card" and when I do it just goes back to "Link an eligible card". My card is showing up as linked in my home page though. I'm currently on hold for 1 hour- 2 hours. 

Login to Me Too

JillBird

UPDATE: I spoke with PayPal and they said they are having technical issues with debit cards and it will be fixed in 24-48 hours... not helpful since I need the money now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.