Paypal wont let me transfer money to debit card

re11
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I have a Visa debit card, and have previously used the transfer to debit card function on my paypal (instead of waiting the 1 business day for it to transfer to my bank) however recently when I try to transfer to my debit card, the option doesnt show. All my card info seems to be correct on the linked cards section. Is this just an error on paypal's side or is there something im missing? (Havent changed anything to warrent the card transfer suddenly not working)

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@re11

You can't transfer to a card in the U.K.

You can only transfer to a linked bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

re11
Contributor
Contributor
But im not in the U.K (united kingdom?), im in America, and it had let me transfer to card before
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@re11

Well if you are in the U.S i suggest you post on the U.S forum and not the UK forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

re11
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry, this seems to be the only community site that shows up. Im not seeing a clear distinction between the U.K community snd an American one, if you can point me in the right direction id appreciate it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@re11

If  you look at the top of this page it says Paypal UK Community.

You want Paypal Community which is the 'home' US forum.

Hang on and I will try and fly you across the atlantic over to the correct forum (and i won't charge you airline fares).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@re11

There you go, you are on the U.S forum now, bye I'm flying home.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

re11
Contributor
Contributor
^^ Thank you, hope it makes it easier to get a solution
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It is just recently US members can transfer fund to their debit card,and it is not any debit card,it is specific debit cards ,Paypal never tell us which debit cards ,but we have some members who are able t o do so,and the fee is 25 cents.

You said you have been able to do this in the past,how long have you been doing this?

as this is new with USA Paypal? 

Login to Me Too

re11
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! Ive been able to transfer since this week, i used it a couple times before suddenly being unable to. I use a visa debitcard. Paypal still gives me the notif and info about the new feature too, so i feel i should be able to (since i have before)
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.