Paypal is actually irritating af (forgot password and dont have the same number)

Iambasicallyfke
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot my password to my old paypal account and but i do have the email adress and when i pick it as a option it still makes me pick another option as in email is not enough and oh yeah i cant remember the security questions it like 5 years old account and some of you might say call them but ALL I GET IS THIS ROBOT WHO DOESNT EVEN DIRECT ME TO A REAL PERSON...... YESUS

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iambasicallyfke

So you forgot your password.

You also forgot your security questions, (why did you not choose ones that are unforgettable)?

And then you didn't bother to update your contact info ie phone number.

And all that makes you irritated with Paypal  Smiley Frustrated

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Iambasicallyfke
Contributor
Contributor

i made a new one so i didnt care about the other one but someone sent me there alot of money and i made that paypal when i was 13 so i obviously lied about alot o things but the most irritating thing is why dont they have real people answering me like they used to

wrote:

@Iambasicallyfke

wrote:

@Iambasicallyfke

So you forgot your password.

You also forgot your security questions, (why did you not choose ones that are unforgettable)?

And then you didn't bother to update your contact info ie phone number.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iambasicallyfke

As you are not allowed to have 2 paypal account unless 1 is personal and the other is business then I guess you may come unstuck when your second one is limited as well !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.