PayPal won't help me out

SteliosTsoukala
New Community Member
So here is the story. As I live in Greece and things are very tough when it comes to opening a bank account, I was using my brother's until I could get one myself. And so I did because PayPal restricted my account. I removed both the account and the credit card and wanted to add the new ones that were entirely on my name. The legal name(written on my ID) is slightly different but they won't let me change it so they said to upgrade to a business account and so I did. Now my name and everything matches the document I can send them to verify my identity. Still, they refuse to give me a call because I can't seem to be able to solve the problem through the automated responses they always send me, as they don't offer a toll free number. I provided a document from my cell phone provider which states my legal name and everything needed and still they will not accept it. I am starting to believe that they intentionally try not to let me withdraw. Any help?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.