Hours of operation

NRod82
Contributor
Contributor
Why are the normal business hours advertised 5am-6pm on the website it as well as the automated message and customer service is not open whisk it is currently 6:22 am?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @NRod82,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to reach customer support by phone. The hours of operation are posted in Pacific Time. Is that the time zone that you are calling from? I hope that you have since reached customer support, but if you still need to reach out, there are several methods by which you can do so. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

kay25
Contributor
Contributor

Suscipious fraudulent with software merchants making unauthorized charges to my amount. Received notification that of this activity and now that I actually need to contact customer service within there regular operations, paypal is nowhere to be found. 

Login to Me Too

Ebeth916
New Community Member
I also tried to call during their hours of operation and got no one. It says online that they are open from 7am-8pm but when you call you get a recording of it being 5am-11pm. Which is it???
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.