Confirm Item Received

chtsn
Contributor
Contributor

problem with mine...

i need to confirm that i have received the item so that my payment can be release to the seller.

there is no delivery done, i pick up the item myself directly from the seller. But transaction is through ebay,but since the Seller and I live in the same City that's why I just picK up the item myself, faster and I can check the item myself.

The thing is the payment Status still pending on paypaI , the seller hasn't receive the payment, while the money has been deducted from my bank account I sent email to paypal' but I only receive a reply with all this FAQ which doesn't even answer the problem. I Send another reply and waiting now. So that's why I'm writing in this forum hoping that Someone Know how to deal with this Situation. I just feel bad for the seller who hasn't receive the payment. please help, thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

chtsn
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, i get reply from paypal and telling me that the seller is now the one who need to contact paypal directly. So my part is done. Well thanks guys for the input.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ghinoluqyano
Contributor
Contributor

"the money has been deducted from my bank account"

Are the seller linked his Bank Account to receive directly the money?

Or you send with PayPal Balance trough your Bank Account?

Besides, Does the Pending Payment is on Hold for 21 days?

Your Seller may have to take a look at this :

PayPal User Agreement

"Risk-based holds generally remain in place for up to 21 days from the date the payment was received into your PayPal account.  We may release the hold earlier under certain circumstances (for example, if you’ve uploaded shipment tracking information related to the transaction), but any earlier release is at our sole discretion.  The hold may last longer than 21 days if the payment is challenged as a payment that should be invalidated and reversed based on a disputed transaction as discussed in the following paragraph below.  In this case, we’ll hold the payment in your PayPal account until the matter is resolved (but no longer than 180 days)."

Login to Me Too

chtsn
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not sure about that but i will ask the seller. Well i dont have balance in my paypal, so paypal deducted directly from my debit card. As for the pending payment, i actually dont know. Transaction going like how it suppose to when you buy things from ebay. The difference here is that there is no delivery made. Because we met in person to hand over the item...
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@chtsn

You paid for you item; you received your item; and you are happy with your item.

That's all that should really matter to you.

Don't be concerned about the seller problems.  The item was delivered in person; the seller knows you have it. 

You have not further responsibility to seller; let the seller take care of seller problems.  If the seller wanted confirmed delivery then seller should have shipped with tracking.

Login to Me Too
Solved

chtsn
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, i get reply from paypal and telling me that the seller is now the one who need to contact paypal directly. So my part is done. Well thanks guys for the input.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.