Compliance department name change issue, rude customer service.

knoc
New Community Member

Hello, 

I am going through the exact same name change issue listed by so many other paypallers. My business name is listed as both names. I've submitted the name change docs and I've called customer service twice. Today, I recently spoke with someone who refused to access my account due to it being a business account although I owned the business and could provide whatever needed. His reply was "well anyone could call in with that information" and of course I was like "just like ANYONE could call in with my personal information"....if the information matches you have to provide access, the reason for not helping seemed asinine. I also didn't appreciate being cut off during the middle of my requisition, its very rude to overtalk people and can be deemed disrespectful. I had alot of respect for paypal in the past but now I dunno. I've made purchases through the account and would like to keep it for tax purposes.

Does anyone know about how long it takes the compliance department to complete the name change? 

Compliance Ticket # PT - 5245836. The companion of Shrek whom I spoke with was named Eric, badge #630127

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.