Change back to the old interface ?

-Ben-
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I really don't like (hate it) the new interface, is there any way to use the old one ? 

Thanks you!

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

There should be an option to click on the classic site bottom of the summary page in your paypal account.

However its best to get used to the new one as they will phase the old one out at some point.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dcassociates52
Contributor
Contributor

WHY CAN'T PAYPAL SIMPLY LET USERS THE CHOICE TO HAVE CLASSIC VIEW, IT'S OUTRAGEOUS THAT PAYPAL FORCES THIS UTTER GARBAGE, CLUTTER FILLED NEW INTERFACE ON CUSTOMERS.. THE LOGICAL CHOICE IS TO GIVE THE OPTION TO REVERT BACK TO CLASSIC VEIW WHICH IS EASY TO USE.. UTTER DISRESPECTFUL OF PAYPAL AND IT'S ROBOT EXECUTIVE MANAGERS.

Login to Me Too

RbakerPC
Contributor
Contributor

And the new interface is MISSING features that were in the old interface. I have a website URL that appears in my packing slips that is totally out of date but PayPal has taken away the ability to edit or delete that information and no one at PayPal knows how to fix it.

Login to Me Too

dcassociates52
Contributor
Contributor

Log a case or try calling them direcly thru an agent.. Doesn't surprise me with Paypal.. Slightly a half step above from Ebay's incompentence.. Sad that Paypal doesn't give us  the ones that keep them in business the option to choose classic view. The idiots and incompetent management that decides to impose this garbage new interface is beyond words.. All you can do is tell them in their surveys and in forums that we want to choose and have a choice to go back to classiv view.. Utter Disrespectful of it's paying customers..

Login to Me Too

terrisampson
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately whenever I try to expand a Paypal transaction in the 'new' view (for instance to view the conversion from US to CAD so I know exactly what to have in my bank account) I get an error and am told 'error? Trey this service again later'. BUT LATER NEVER COMES, this error has happened for months which is why I always had to switch to Classic view. Now I can't even do that as the option is gone. We all know how quickly Paypal fixes glitches - lichens grow faster... The word 'classic' drnotes something tried, and true. It WORKS. Give it back please.
Login to Me Too

ransomtech
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not able to find the classic link anymore and the new interface is absolutely worthless.  Did they move this link to some other hidden place?

Login to Me Too

terrisampson
Contributor
Contributor
Well when I go to Paypal, I want to see what is coming out in CAD for my payments. Paypal at this point will not even pull up my ebay transactions with the new interface on PC or mobile. It only will in Classic with PC. Also, only classic view offers me a link on the transaction page to pay off 'Paypal Pay Later' if I want to pay before the 21 days are up. There are legitimate reasons people DO NOT like the new version. I would like to ensure I have the exact CAD in my account for any PP purchases I make - impossible to find with the new version. Consider leaving Classic available until someone actually fixes these deficiencies please.
Login to Me Too

Nedro
Contributor
Contributor

I HATE the new interface!

From the OLD Interface (classic site) I could get the EXACT time of my Transaction, including Date & Time down to the SECOND!

With the New HORRIBLE Interface, all I get is the Generic Date.

I also do not get WHO THE PAYMENT IS TO.

With the Classic FAR SUPERIOR Interface, I also had Clear Information indicating Seller's Customer Service eMail & Phone number, Customer eMail and sometime the Customer Phone.. BUT NOT WITH THE NEW CRUMMY Interface!

Before you start ARBITRARILY CHANGING Something your Customers are Used to, try ASKING them FIRST if they wan it CHANGED! - Then LISTEN TO THEM!

I would be VERY Interested in your Stastic Collection on How many people looking at their PayPay purchase information chose to see it in the Classic Site.. I did ALL THE TIME!

Bring Back the ability to see the Classic Site Transaction Information - Nedro

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.