Can't withdraw MY MONEY to MY VERIFIED BANK ACCOUNT

monnika
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i'm working as a freelance designer, and tried to use Paypal for getting my salary for my work. I got money into my Paypal account, but when i try to withdraw it to my verified bank account - i keep getting errors, and it shows only option to withdraw to US bank account, but i'm from Europe. Verified cards don't help - can't withdraw to them as well - keep getting errors.

Is this the way Paypal scams people into sending them free money? And then just locks the money? Seriously?? I've thought that it is more solid company.. what i get - is locked money, and a crashing website with a bunch of errors, f* ridiculous. 

And yes, my verified bank account's name is EXACT name like mine, so these FAQ answers don't help at all. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@monnika

Paypal is country specific with each country being allowed to do different things.

Europe is a continent.

You have not added your country to your profile to we can see.

You have not said what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

monnika
Contributor
Contributor

The country is Lithuania. The bank is SWEDBANK - one of the biggest banks in scandinavia region. Very waiting for your answer!

Login to Me Too

monnika
Contributor
Contributor

That’s what i thought, Paypal just needs your money, and doesn’t care about its users..

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@monnika

Ask customer services then. Sorry I have been entertaining family and not logging on to reply to your post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.