Can't upload funds from bank to my paypal account

Cashton64
Contributor
Contributor

Hi people. I have a paypal account that I only used to send and receive payments. It had a bank linked to it, and then some weeks ago I decided to add some money to my account. I tried to add it, but had no success ( this message: There's a problem with adding money to your account. If you'd like help, please contact us. ). I thought the problem was with the bank account, then I added another ( a Simple bank account), verified the deposits and all. Later on, tried to add money again - amounts like 50, 150, 300 -  but the same problem happened. I emailed the support, couldn't solve this problem, but the next day I successfully added $50. After some days this $50 becomes available in my account, I tried to add money again, in higher amounts: same problem. Can't even add $50 again. Can anyone here help me solving this problem? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mahinash

I am having the same problem. I am in a foreign country and it is almost impossible to call the Pay Pal phone number. What is going on??? This is the worst service ever.

Why doesn't some paypal representative address this issue? This is unbelievable.

Anyone with a solution to this problem would be greatly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.