Can't confirm bank account - returns to dashboard

bigscbr15
New Community Member

I recently added a new bank account. The 2 small deposits showed up in my bank and when I return to PayPal and go to that account I can't get any further. When I click "Confirm Bank Account" it returns me to the dashboard. When I click any other link in the bank account screen it returns to the dashboard. Any ideas whats going on?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

zerkzis13
Contributor
Contributor

Might be a system glitch. Best solution will be contacting the CSR reps of PayPal to get it resolve. It will only take one phone call to confirm your bank.

Regards,

Prince 

Login to Me Too

southernatech
New Community Member

I am having the same issue and sitting on hold for 20+ mins isn't

@bigscbr15wrote:

I recently added a new bank account. The 2 small deposits showed up in my bank and when I return to PayPal and go to that account I can't get any further. When I click "Confirm Bank Account" it returns me to the dashboard. When I click any other link in the bank account screen it returns to the dashboard. Any ideas whats going on?

an option. 

Login to Me Too

erikaip
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem, tried it from Chrome, Firefox, and Edge in Windows to no avail. I guess I'll call support tomorrow! Unless someone found a solution?

Login to Me Too

travelbug21
New Community Member

Hi, all!

I encountered the same thing - tried the different browsers, no fix.

*However,* just called PayPal and through an automated service was able to confirm the amounts I received and am all set.

All the best!

Login to Me Too

zerkzis13
Contributor
Contributor

Good job! Enjoy using PayPal! 🙂

Regards,

Prince

Login to Me Too

erikaip
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! Yeah the automated phone system was actually really easy to use, go figure 🙂

Login to Me Too

snorkel
Contributor
Contributor

yep, the confirm bank is broken.   Common Paypal you can fix this......

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.