Can't Add Bank Account

Zosimus
Contributor
Contributor

The error message is:

Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

No information as to why that is.

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did it actually work and did manage to transfer funds successfully.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zosimus

Which is EXACTLY what i said  >>

The only option is to withdraw to a U.S bank account and that option is normally there as paypal is a U.S company and allows its users to add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts if they are working or living in that country.

Unfortunately without the power of telepathy we were unable to know that >>

1. You were in Peru until we asked you to provide more info.

2. That you were a US citizen but as i had already stated the ABOVE then that covered that option.

So as i said your welcome .

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I didn't know we were in the Virgo Supercluster, although I did live a few years in the southern hemisphere (Africa side), but from the northn hemisphere.

Only U. S. residents can use a U. S. bank account when outside of the U.S.  That was my reason for your location as I thought you were in the U. S. because you were trying to use a U. S. bank.

@kernowlass gives much better advice than I do and has a lot more knowledge to give, so take her advice.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DPCreations

Not true, we work as a team on here, what one person doesn't know another does.

BUT its so annoying when you give up your time to help obnoxious posters like this one.

Smiley Frustrated      Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Knelson0177
Show some manners...**bleep**. You're no better then the next guy...maybe worse with your nasty negative attitude. If I post a question...please stay out of it.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Knelson0177

You certainly will not get help on here from me so don't worry about that  Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Sunilganta2
It is Indian Bank account
Login to Me Too

Sunilganta2
I want to add my bank account
Login to Me Too

JeanaKim

hi Guys,

\

Good Day,
After Receiving these email that iam now able to withdraw the remaining money on my PayPal account after 180 days being hold. i tried many times to add  my bank account but something went wrong, the PayPal page keep showing that it cannot be added at this time. "We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.":
help me please to figure it out and so i will be able to withdraw my money on my account.
iam looking forward for the positive results.

Thank you and have a Great day.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@JeanaKim

Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page for ways to reach PayPal customer service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.