Account limitation not being lifted

EMES2017
New Community Member

Hi

I have a had a limitation placed on my account pending confirmation of identity.

I uploaded the required documents to the resolution centre and spoke to a customer service representative to confirm they have recieved them, which they did. Its been over 2 weeks and the limitation is still in place despite the PayPal website saying it usually takes 2 days.

Ive just spoken to customer service who said that it is being reviewed but they cannot tell me whether it will be a few more days or weeks until this is resolved! I cannot access any of the money in the account to run my business, this should be taking more than the 2-3 days stated on the website.

Please help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal will do a thorough investigation based on the documentation you submitted.  If there are irregularities or security issues your limitation will not be lifted.  You are the only one who knows you financial identity and security information and how the submitted documentation may clarify and exacerbate any of your problems.

You haven't disclosed the real issues with your account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.