Account Limitation for over 5 months!

simonko
Contributor
Contributor

My business account is limited since August because I've reached my account limit. I was asked to upload some documents to proof my identity and business, but the upload portal doesn't work,  an error message saying that “PayPal is experiencing technical issues, please try again later” pops up EVERYTIME I tried uploading something and I was directed back to homepage over and over again. (I just tried it again and it still didn’t work.)

I contacted PayPal support and they finally provided another upload link for file upload after several calls and re-explaining my situation. I haven’t heard from them after having uploaded all the documents. I emailed the support team but didn’t hear anything back even though it says they will contact me in 24 hrs on the page, I’ve also called them several times but I think the support staff that are answering the calls don't have a clue about how to solve this matter. 

PayPal’s support sucks and this is a total waste of time…I just want to get my money back…

Does anyone have experience like this? Any suggestion or help is much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.