credit card deleted

mikica
Contributor
Contributor

I had a discover card on my paypal account and then i added a a visa card and setted as my primary card and discover card was daleted then,now the problem is i don't know the number of the discover card because i am working abroad for 2 more months and i did'nt bring with memi only know the last 4 numbers,is there any whey they can bring it back,i really needed,i mean why would they deleted just like that

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi mikica,

Welcome to the forums!

Cards may be disabled or removed for a number of reasons. For instance, if a card is nearing expiration, it will no longer be able to be used on the account. Additionally, if the issuing bank tells us that the account number is invalid or the information doesn't match, the card may be disabled until the problem can be rectified.

You will likely have to contact your credit card issuer and inquire about the status of your card. You may be able to get the full number from them, and then you can make sure all of the information is entered correctly on your PayPal account, including address and contact information.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.