cannot remove credit card

Vannah1986
New Community Member

every time I try to remove one specific card from my paypal I get a message saying "sorry, you can't remove this card right now. please try again after all transactions have been processed." I do not have a balance, its zero. there is nothing pending. its been almost a month and I still cannot remove my card!!! beyond frusterated and ready to shut down this POS account and start a new one, IDK what else to do! 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vannah1986

As you can file for a dispute up to 6 months post payment AND that refund could only go back to the card that issued it in the first place then its best to keep it on paypal for that 6 months and thats probably why paypal are blocking its removal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lynnhoward1201
New Community Member

ShiraYuki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

most probably there are old transactions you had before that's already completed but left as inprogress on the merchants end.

quick call with cs will fix the issue as they can void those ghost transactions on your account as long as the transactions causing it are made more than 30 days already.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.