Sending Money Back to Bank

Isandria

I'm trying to send money back to my bank. I cannot figure out how to send it back and the 'Transfer to Bank' option only has 'Withdraw' as an option. I don't want to get more money into Paypal but rather send it to the bank. Is there a way to do this that I've missed or is the money going to stay there? 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Isandria

Normally you click on "add" funds to send money FROM your bank account TO your paypal account.

Then you click on "withdraw" funds to send money FROM your paypal account TO your bank account.

So do you only have withdraw funds?

What country are you in?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Isandria

I've got the money already in the account, but it seems that I only have the Withdraw option. I'm in the United States.

On the left side of the screen, there's the Paypal Balance box with the amount of money in the account, under it is 'Add Money' and 'Transfer to Bank.' However, when I choose the second option it comes up with a Withdraw Money screen listing my bank, an amount field, and then 'Continue' and 'Keep my Balance.' I'm a novice to the site so I cannot be certain if this is the area that I'm to use to send the balance back to my bank or not.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Isandria

Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Withdraw near the top of the page.
  3. Click Transfer money to your bank account.
  4. Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
  5. Select the bank account you want to credit, then click Continue.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Isandria

Thank you! I'm sorry to be a bother, I wanted to make certain I was doing this right. Again, thank you so much for your help.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Isandria

Your very welcome Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.