Resolution Center: Resolve 0 Open Cases

ViraMari
New Community Member

butwhy.png

For the past two days Paypal has been telling me to "resolve" my account. But as you can see up top, there's nothing to resolve. I know they sent me an e-mail not long ago because I had accidentally set up a business labeled as "charity" and they wanted legal documentation, but I fixed the business type before they even sent that. And then, down below that,

butwhy2.png

I'm given these things to "resolve", still no open cases. If I try to resolve those things, for example, confirming my bank account, it tells me I've already done that. Both with Cheacking and Savings. I have no voided check to send them so the second one is out. Three through five are not at all relevant to me at this time.

So what should I do?

Should I e-mail them informing them that there seems to be an error on their end?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

ViraMari -

Welcome to the boards!

Thank you for all the detail - that sort of attention really helps the Community determine what is going on.  It sounds like you were flagged as a potential non-profit organizatin, so our regulatory compliance teams are just making sure everything is in order if needed.  Apologies on any confusion in the Resolution Center; I'll be certain to pass this example along so we can have this clarified in the future.  If you haven't already, shoot an email over to the compliance teams at compliance@paypal.com.  That way your email will go directly to the individuals who need to see it and they can let you know what (if anything) needs to be done based upon how you're running the account.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.