Remove old shipping addresses?

Geordi_LaForge
New Community Member

Hello, I made a purchase on a website (atgstores.com) for which I've never created an account and used PayPal as the payment method. A list of really old shipping addresses stretching back years came up. 

You can also see your old PayPal addresses by going to this website, adding something to the cart, choosing PayPal as the payment method, then changing the address.

I'd like to get these removed from PayPal. How can I do that? TIA!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Jomps
New Community Member

This is what I want to do too.

Login to Me Too

cathcam
New Community Member

I was able to remove my old adresses in principle, by going through the checkout process, and then when the first shipping address presented, clicking on change and then delete to remove the old addresses.

However, when I went back through the process, an incorrect, old address is STILL displayed as the first option, when I select CHANGE, I am only shown the address that is current and correct on my account.

The problem is, I still have the old address and cannot delete or remove it.

Login to Me Too

spop
New Community Member

I agree,  I have found no way to remove these.  Anyone have a suggestion?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Just call PayPal customer service for help.

Login to Me Too

schlizzag
New Community Member

This is a terrible answer. But from what I can tell... It's the answer that works. Hey Paypal, are you listening?!

Give us the ability to manage old shipping addresses on our profile. This is bananas.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.