Please help! :( Cannot re-add my bank account

claraquiambao
Contributor
Contributor
Hi!

I cannot add my bank account. I removed my primary bank account last September 24, 2013 around 4:45 PM (PST/Philippines Standard Time) because I want to update the details. While I'm trying to add it again, there is an error message that says;

ERROR: We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

I have been trying to add it again and again but it won't let me. I have a lot of personal payments to be done. I hope someone from the community can help me. I have been a paypal user for years and hope this doesn't disappoint me. Thank you so much! 

Post edited to comply with forum guidelines
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal's system is designed to remember things like bank accounts and credit cards.  Once you link and confirm a bank account or credit card, then remove it, the system won't allow you to relink the account or card without the help of customer support.  This is part of their system security and although annoying to say the least, it's intended to protect you.  What you need to do is contact customer support direct (suggest calling as emailing them most likely won't help, again it's a security measure.)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.