Paypal credit paperless statement

m3senna
New Community Member

Whoever made the new version of papal website has to be fired.

Its ridiculous. Where to find the paperless statement option? Tried the 

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click on the Profile icon next to “Log out.”
  3. Click Notifications.
  4. Scroll to the PayPal Credit section and look for your statement setting under "Your PayPal Credit statements."
  5. Click the option to Receive by mail or Receive E-statements to switch your statement setting.

Number 4 doesnt exist! There is no paypal credit section.

Anyone can help?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

MacPhyle
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone at PayPal looking at this? Please give us an answer! I'd really like to stop receiving paper statements.

Login to Me Too

MacPhyle
Contributor
Contributor

I just sent the following email to PayPal Credit, just trying to get some action:

I want to stop receiving PayPal Credit paper statements, and there should be an option for that in the Account section - EVERY PAPER STATEMENT I GET SAYS SO! But when I go to my account, and I click the Notifications tab, I see "Your PayPal Credit Statements," and I see "E-Statements" at the left and "Receive by Mail" at the right. But "Receive by Mail" is the ONLY thing there that's clickable! The "E-statements" part is just type on the page, type that doesn't do anything. I WANT TO RECEIVE ESTATEMENTS, not paper ones! This issue is detailed with a Fiery Passionate Hatred in several threads in the forums, but it appears that NO ONE AT PAYPAL CREDIT IS PAYING ATTENTION!!! Why is something that should be a given so thoroughly blundered by you guys? And why can't you get people to participate in the forums??? Grrrrrrr PLEASE FIX THIS!!!! I'd really appreciate an email reply.

Login to Me Too

egordon93
New Community Member

I to am trying to figure out where to sign up for electronic statements. This shouldn't be this difficult!!

Login to Me Too

Siteslugg
New Community Member

This worked.  I clicked Mail statement then clicked back to E-statement.  Thanks M3senna.  This was the worst to find.

Login to Me Too

audio51
Contributor
Contributor

Didn;t work for me....there is no Paypal credit listing here for me.'

Login to Me Too

Juan-o
New Community Member

This seriously is the WORST version of the website. It looks more like a "mobile version" of the original page. Im having problems with it to. Been Googling for almost an hour on how to switch to paperless statements but no luck! I thought I had found hope when I noticed that at the bottom of the page they had an option to switch to their "classic site" but once I clicked on it and it took me to their original setup I tried clicking on the "Profile" setting icon on the top right, and AGAIN I was met with this new stupid version of the site!!! Man Frustrated Whoever does the web design for paypal needs to die a horrible death

Login to Me Too

Doggiema

I can't get this to work either. Having finally, by shear determination and frustration found where the site tells me how I receive statements, I click and click the receive by mail choice and it never toggles to the paperless option. 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.