Notification

Duke2
Contributor
Contributor
My notification push app was turned off and need help turning it back on. Not sure we're to start
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Duke2!

I'm happy to help you get the push notifications set back up on the account. 🙂 Please log into PayPal and click on the gear at the top of the page next to Log Out button. Click on the Notifications tab at the top of the page. You may select the notifications that you want to receive by clicking on the phone icon next to the notification. 

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community Help Forum. We hope to see you around again soon! 🙂

- Krystin 

Login to Me Too

Lkuban
New Community Member

I did all that you said and am still not receiving any push notifications.  Also when I tried to create a pin through the website I did not receive that text so I texted HELP to the number on the website and it said access denied.  I am very frustrated as I cannot link my phone to my account and there was a payment sent to my phone over a month ago which I cannot access.  I have spent hours on the phone with your customer service reps, my phone providers and on your website and mobile apps and nothing has worked.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Very Frustrated with Linking my Phone
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.