Limited account, how many credit cards i need to confirm

pwaper
Contributor
Contributor

HI, i got limited few days ago, i followed steps for resolving issue, now two of them are "in Progress" but i can't "confirm your credit card", i tried to resolve it, and added one of my cards that was on account, and successfully added it but it still says "waiting for your respond", what should i do, i had one more card linked but i don't have any funds on that card so i can't confirm it.. 

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

pwaper
Contributor
Contributor

tried everything.. now i somehow added my second card.. but there is also no "confirm card" button in wallet or anywhere else.. on this card they charged me and i have confirmation code but no place where i can enter it.. And this paypal support is deffinetly worst on whole internet.. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pwaper, what country did you open your PayPal account?  Is your account a US PayPal account?  And when you try to confirm, did you click on the bank account you want to confirm on the Wallet page?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

pwaper
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker thank you for you effort in trying to solve my problem.. My country is Bosnia and Herzegovina.. No i didin't click on bank account, i click on credit card.. I can't add bank account since i'm not US based.. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pwaper wrote:

@sharpiemarker thank you for you effort in trying to solve my problem.. My country is Bosnia and Herzegovina.. No i didin't click on bank account, i click on credit card.. I can't add bank account since i'm not US based.. 

You're welcome.  I'm sorry, I mean credit card. 

Did you try a different computer or device?  Update your browser and/or computer operating system?  Clear out browser cache and cookies, restart computer/app?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.