Help with limited acc because of withdraw

Renlia
Contributor
Contributor
The other day I actually managed to link my checking account attached to the prepaid debit card I got from card.com. From BanCorp, same folks who issue paypal cards. Anyways, gyft wouldn't let me buy an amazon gift card without an ID... don't have one of those, as they cost money. My friend had sent some money to help me finally get off my feet, a lovely $300. More than I'd ever seen physically. Anyways, I requested a bank transfer. This was rejected, and paypal has locked down my account because the bank said I didn't authorize it (didn't know I needed to call the bank about every little transaction that might take place...). So I went through the stuff to resolve the matter fairly quickly, until I got to proof of address. I don't have much mail, and the bit I have is from my card.com prepaid being mailed, and some from BofA as they accepted my application, and thusly canceled my account the next day. ..yeah. So paypal wants a driver's license and a utility bill. Neither of which I have because of multiple reasons, mainly poverty. My friend just wanted to help me out and first gofundme **bleep** us over and now paypal. Except I don't know if paypal will give him the money back since there's absolutely no way I can provide the information they want as my family doesn't have the means to help me get those things. Please if anyone has any suggestions, it would help incomprehensibly.. this is very depressing to be **bleep** over constantly just because I'm poor and can't have all these things..
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Renlia
Contributor
Contributor

can anyone help..? please? this is extremely mean of paypal to do simply because i requested the money be sent so that i could actually use it.. i really dont understand how the bank or why the bank would tell them it was unauthorized.. it's just a deposit, right? nobody ever told me you have to call a bank for every single transaction i assume because it isn't actually necessary..

Login to Me Too

Renlia
Contributor
Contributor
hello, anyone??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.