European Union €1,800 / Account Limited / Website broken

StarNovas
Contributor
Contributor

Is PayPal aware that their website is broken? I've got the following message :

You have received €1,800 or more in total payments to your PayPal account in this calendar year and are therefore approaching our annual receiving limit of €2,500. PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from customers when they reach this limit. Please go to the Resolution Centre for more information on what you need to do.

So i've uploaded my id card and such. But the last step is : confirm bank or card.  When i try to complete that process, it redirects me to Wallet section to add a bank account or card. My card obviously was already verified and is active.

I also removed my credit card and added it again, usng the last verification step. Clicked NEXT, i've been redirected to my wallet section, entered my CC details again successfully. 

Now i go to Summary section and i still see that notification to verify my account. And in resolution center it still says : Waiting for your response.

I've already completed even the last step, which is adding a credit card. (for the 3rd time for crying out loud). Something is broken on PayPal's end. So far i've emailed PP support, but no response.

You are asking me to provide proof, i try to do it, but the website is not working properly (otherwise i should have completed the last step successfully) and also you do not seem to respond to my emails.

What's so hard to fix this? cmon PayPal fix it!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Contact customer services. 

PayPal varies country to country and sometimes you can raise limits with a card and sometimes you have to add a bank account. 

But can't advise as you have not said where you are. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.