Card Linking to PayPal account problem

zisisbatzos
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I'm new to Paypal. I tried linking my debit card to my account but because of missunderstanding i misplaced the confirmation code 3 times(i didn't know this would lead to blocking my card). So ,  a message came up saying that an e-mail would be sent to me cointaining instructions.I have not receive this e-mail so I mailed my problem but there 's not response to that neither(except the automated e-mail which was not helpfull for my situation).What can I do to unblock my card?

Also, there are 2 small charges in my bank account (1.50€ and 0.92€) that have not been refunded yet. What about them?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zisisbatzos

Contact customer services and ask them to re-set the card so you can another code sent.

Once your card is confirmed charges are normally refunded.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

zisisbatzos
Contributor
Contributor

I have already sent 2 e-mails (one before the post and one after your answer) but there is no response to neither of them.I thought that within 24hours i would have one. 😞

Login to Me Too

Minecrafter7215
Contributor
Contributor

Copy and paste the title of your fee and email it to PayPal. You should get a reply this time because now we have the new Paypal Message Centre

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.