Cannot Link Prepaid Gift Cards

YTMarvigo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My name is Marvin N. and I've recently purchased two giftcards with the objective to link it to my PayPal account. I've done this before, buy a Vanilla Giftcard, whether it is Visa or Mastercard from Walgreens, and link it to my PayPal account; although, all of a sudden I cannot link my gift cards anymore. Just today I bought a Vanilla Visa Giftcard (debit) and tried to link it to my account, and an error shows up saying "Declined please use a different card". I have never had this occur to me for my past year of using it. When I login to Vanilla Visa using my cards, the balance shows, and I registered the Zip Code of where I bought it from. My 2nd Vanilla Giftcard is from MasterCard and I got the same error, I went as far as to requesting a replacement to see if that would work, but it didn't. Can someone help me, I don't to waste 35 dollars. I already threw 20 dollars down the drain by requesting a new Vanilla Mastercard. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.