Can I verify my account with my wifes credit card?

mickcamsy
New Community Member

Can I verify my account with my wifes credit card? I dont have a bank account or credit card (my wife does all the money handling). She uses her maiden name on her credit card.

If not is there another way to verify my account without a bank.

I saw a link on ebay for something cheap I wanted. I told my wife and she told me to set up an account with paypal and she sent money to my Paypal account to pay for it. I went to ebay to pay for the item and now they want me to verify my account, even though I have the money in Paypal to cover the cost of the item. Now I cant use Paypal until I verify who I am.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

fabhelen_2012
New Community Member

have  u sort out ur verification yet??... Me, i have my debit card on file , i able to list and sell few items until today that i cant  list my items and asking me to verify my bank account which i dont have..

@mickcamsy wrote:

Can I verify my account with my wifes credit card? I dont have a bank account or credit card (my wife does all the money handling). She uses her maiden name on her credit card.

If not is there another way to verify my account without a bank.

I saw a link on ebay for something cheap I wanted. I told my wife and she told me to set up an account with paypal and she sent money to my Paypal account to pay for it. I went to ebay to pay for the item and now they want me to verify my account, even though I have the money in Paypal to cover the cost of the item. Now I cant use Paypal until I verify who I am.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.