PayPal fees on pay out of commissions

RicheetZen
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I run a marketplace store and have only 3 stores in it and that is how i want it.

I want to pay them there comissions. Since i do not need masspayment, i will do this manually.

Here is the thing. Since im paying already the fees for the transaction, how do i pay comissions so that they do not get charged a fee also.

Thank you for any help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi RicheetZen

U can send them as gift payments thru family/friends there is no fee, make sure the commission is correct as u wont get the money back unless the recipient is kind enough to send it back

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi RicheetZen

U can send them as gift payments thru family/friends there is no fee, make sure the commission is correct as u wont get the money back unless the recipient is kind enough to send it back

Login to Me Too

RicheetZen
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, i was not shure if i could be penalised by Paypal if using this option.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I would double check with customer services.

If you are sending them commissions then is it for services they have provided?

If so then paypal may see them as payments and if you use friends and family they may think you are evading fees.

As i am not sure how things are working your end then i am just advising caution as they may limit your account if they think you are using that option for your customers to evade paypal fees.

Why not double check with customer services as your customers are not members of the family or mates.

Then if you could come back and update it would be cool. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RicheetZen
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so i called customer service.

They said that it was ok and that there would be no problem if i used this option to pay the comissions this way.

So i guess this prety much closes this topic 🙂

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Excellent glad its all goodSmiley Wink

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Thanks for coming back to update us.  Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RicheetZen
Contributor
Contributor

My plesure, thank you for taking the time to help me 🙂

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

No worriesSmiley Happy

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

To be honest never thought of that and not sure either now so call ppal direct and ask first

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.