Can't create a shipping label! Help!

julia_bars
New Community Member

Hi all,

I am trying to create a shipping label from Canada to Us. After entering all info and dimensions I get a message "You've entered invalid dimensions". I tried many different ways, in inches, cm, kg, pounds... nothing works! What sj=hould I do? Is it a glitch or it's me stupid?

I did labels for Canada with PayPal before and everything worked fine. What is a problem? Is there is a special trick to ship to US?

Thank you,

Julia

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if referring to Expedited Parcel-USA, I believe the the dimensions for sending to the US are different than the Canadian ones.

* Minimum length – 210 mm
* Minimum width – 140 mm
* Minimum height – 5 mm

Login to Me Too

Zepp12
Contributor
Contributor

Expedited is  not working right now  .. i just had to ship 4 packages  .. used expresspost  .. 

Login to Me Too

NajaraM
Contributor
Contributor

It still doesn't work as of May 9! I need to return an item and I can't even print my label!! PayPal, please fix this ASAP!!!Cat Mad

Login to Me Too

Zepp12
Contributor
Contributor

choose somethign other then expidited  😉 

exresspost/small packet  ..

or go to the post office 

Login to Me Too

teh_longinator
New Community Member

I can't print shipping labels either.

I get an error message stating that my PayPal balance must be postive, and that I have to have a bank account linked to my Paypal. I have both.

Why can I not print labels?

(I'm not using Expedited, since it's not avaialbe)

Login to Me Too

yannickgt666
New Community Member

same problem please paypal HELP !! its the 3 times a callSmiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too

caraudioinstall
New Community Member

I am having the exact same problem, except that NONE is working now, not even ExpressPost.

I have been using these tools for years, it's not working now. Paypal, please fix it!!

Login to Me Too

moncam
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting the same message trying to ship to the US from Canada using Expedited ..  the only method that works is Expresspost.   What is happening?   Is the shipping tool doing this to everyone?   How do we get this corrected?

Login to Me Too

amoa
New Community Member

It's been broken for well over a week- I've been losing 25.00 PER parcel- because I have to ship EXPRESSPOST.  Paypaql now says it's on Canada Post's end.  I've called them 3 times this week.  Not a happy camper here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.