scam

witwit
Contributor
Contributor
I've had a email come to me saying I brought a game called Farm heroes sage but never heard off it.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Belmeads
New Community Member

I too have had an email from PayPal Support...  With a transaction code, for the amount of £49.99 for farmheroes game.  Assuming it is a scam, cos when you press the link to cancel transaction it asks you for all your details including bank stuff.  I have checked my account and it seems ok, so ignoring the email.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

AC27
New Community Member

Yeah me too, I've had 2 emails now, I'm assuming its a scam and haven't replied to it, i checked my account just to confirm and there is nothing there, should I just ignore it or report it?

Login to Me Too
Solved

Belmeads
New Community Member

I too have had an email from PayPal Support...  With a transaction code, for the amount of £49.99 for farmheroes game.  Assuming it is a scam, cos when you press the link to cancel transaction it asks you for all your details including bank stuff.  I have checked my account and it seems ok, so ignoring the email.

Login to Me Too

pokongku
New Community Member

I received an email from PayPal saying that I have received payment from PayPal without account holder's permission.

I need to log in to the Resolution Center.  But when I click the button, I was directed to a Chinese website with a blank form asking for my account info.

The Chinese website is guanlingshu.org/fid/page/91736......

I went to my PayPal account and saw no such complaint.

Has anybody out there received a similar message and what should I do about it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.