proof of shipping provided but still lost the appeal

GOKUBLUE

Hi all,

I sold an item on ebay international and the buyer filed a claim on paypal stating that she didn't receive the product (she paid on the Oct 12, product was shipped on Oct 14, Claim raised on Nov 9, Paypal refunded the buyer on Nov10 ). 

I submitted a tracking number (which show the date the parcel was received by the shipping company and the date it was dispatched to the country of destination). Please note that this tracking number do not trace the parcel after it is dispatched from the country of origin.

I also submitted a letter from my shipping company confirmation the tracking number, the shipping date, name and full address of the recipient.

The appeal was rejected by paypal as the information is not sufficient to them. 

Anyone having the same issue? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It may depend on the countries involved--origin and destination.

Unless you have proof of delivery, it is unlikely you will win.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

your tracking must show it has been delivered to the buyer address on the payment notice.

if $750 or more,signatrue required.

It is expensive to do so with intl shipping,so consider  buying insurance with your next overseas order or use a private carrier.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.