i was scammed 100%

cincamarius6
Contributor
Contributor

I have purchased a graphics card gtx 980ti from this person and he sent me another item instead on purpose to scam me. He sent a motherboard instead and after i asked the admin on the facebook group to check him he found out he had the same model i received witch he had purchased a while ago and THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS A PURE COINCIDENCE !!! Meanwhile he was acting like he sent me good item but after i got the proof he was gone .. I have the full conversation with the facebook admin that give me all the proof i need it such as : messages , pictures with the same seriel number and model i got from him.'Please let me know where i can send all the evidence .I belive he should be punished as he is a scam artist and does this probably a lot . He had refused to show any id or proof of address for me to send the item back . I just need my money back and will do whatever its need it , even go to the police .

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Check PayPal policies for buyer protection.

How did you pay?  Did the payment request or invoice include all item details?  If not, then you were careless in even paying.

You can file a dispute with PayPal for item not as described.  If you prevail you will need to return the item with paid tracking to show delivery.  Seller can then appeal.

This is all clearly described in PayPal policies.

There are a lot of smart, savvy, and knowledgable PayPal sellers just waiting to take advantage of not-so-smart and uninformed buyers.  You need to be smarter than the sellers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.