What next Paypal...Seller hasn't repond??

Temp20210419d
Contributor
Contributor

Case #PP-006-277-388-817
The seller has been asked to respond by "Nov 4, 2017". Once we receive the information, we'll continue our review of this case. is there a  grace period for that??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

NO GRACE PERIOD,PAYPal robot would close the case in your favor .be patient

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Login to Me Too

itsybuggy
Contributor
Contributor

I am having same issue! Their time to respond expired yesterday. They have been black mailing me with about 14 emails into closing my case, before they refund. I refused, and they didn't enter any responses to the open case. My order got canceled by them two days after it was placed, i'd say my patience is running out. Nobody from paypal wants to respond for 24 hours now, and these idiots have my money since 10/21.

I am using my credit card from now, even on ebay, where i can, so done with this so called protection paypal offers. Tomorrow i am filing a dispute with my credit union, since money was taken from my account. PayPal doesn't really help anyone 😞

Login to Me Too

itsybuggy
Contributor
Contributor

@Whac-A-Mole wrote:

And seriously, aren't we patient enough? These scam sellers are given so much leverage and time to respond, and then when they don't, we have to be patient some more? Great service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.