Unauthorized Transaction

derbarbarian
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys, there was an unauthorized transaction made on my account on July 1st, it was for a $25 Paypal gift card. The thing is I didn't make aforementioned transaction, so I quickly disputed it, about a week later paypal came back and said that they found no reason to declare that the transaction was unauthorized, I again wrote Paypal an additional e-mail stating that I do not, and have NEVER bought anything through paypal, the ONLY thing I've EVER used paypal for, was when I sold stuff on Ebay, which happens maybe once every 2 or 3 years at the most. They just responded to my latest request again stating that there's no evidence that the transaction was unauthorized. I am on the verge of pulling my hair out, I didn't make the transaction, no one has access to my credit cards, and I live alone, sp it's not like someone could've snuck into my room and bought a giftcare while I was gone. Now my paypal account is in the red by $25 bucks, and I see absolutely no reason to pay them $25 for a transaction that I DID NOT make. I honestly don't know how to get through to these people, I didn't make the transaction, ergo it was a very unauthorized transaction. I really don't want to have to deal with a collection agency over this crap and I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions.. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.