I have been hacked and PayPal says I have not!

Yiptic
Contributor
Contributor
Hello there, I am making this thread because I really need help. I have been hacked yesterday losing £25.81 on PayPal and £10.99 somewhere else. I opened a dispute on the £25.81 transaction and hoped that I would get my money back. I got a email this morning stating that my account was not hacked and I will not be recieving my money back! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! HOW COULD I SEND SOMEONE MONEY WHEN I WASN'T EVEN ON THE WEBSITE ON ANY DEVICE WHEN THE TRANSACTION HAPPENED!! I haven't been more ANGRY in my life. I hope the community can help me Hope the best - Jake.H
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No way to help unless you are going to provide details about what happened, including hardware, devices, locations, access, wifi, and your own security.

Login to Me Too

Yiptic
Contributor
Contributor
I've contacted my bank and they have said that they will hand it over to there anti fraud team or something like that and they will review when happened. Hopefully I get my money back. My bank account has been disabled too. I believe it is to stop me buying anything or selling anything so that they can review it properly but I'm not sure. Thank for the help anyway. Hope the best - Jake.H
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.